I specialize in personalized psychological assessments, consultation, treatment planning, and recommendations. I treat you and your family with compassion and sensitivity and I offer a dignified space where you can share your concerns without judgment.
I offer testing and consultation for the following:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Academic achievement
- Mental health / psychological evaluations for employment and Social Security disability applications
- Documentation for special accommodations (IEP, 504, college, work, standardized testing such as SAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.)
- Intellectual and cognitive testing
- Gifted and talented assessment
- Learning Disabilities (e.g. dyslexia, mathematics problems) testing
- Auditory and/or visual processing disorders
- Memory difficulties
- PTSD / complex developmental trauma
- I also offer pro bono psychological assessments for refugees and asylum seekers.
A psychological evaluation by an experienced professional can bring about personal transformation. I will ask questions about your symptoms, stress levels, sleep, nutrition, emotional state, physical health, environment, culture, and family history. My goal is to help you understand the root cause of your symptoms. This approach is fundamentally different from what you may be used to.
The most common question I am asked is: “Does insurance cover testing?” I wish there was a simple answer. Some insurance companies cover testing and some do not. It depends on your policy and other factors, such as whether you have a deductible. I am in network for some insurance companies. Contact me for further details.
When you see me for a psychological assessment, you will receive a thorough evaluation of the highest quality, along with a comprehensive written report which includes background information, explanation of results, and many recommendations,
Appointments can be arranged after hours by appointment.
The LLP credential (abbreviation of Limited Licensed Psychologist) governs all Michigan clinicians with a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology. A Limited Licensed Psychologist may practice under the supervision of a Licensed (Ph.D.) Psychologist. Louise Langdon supervised by Carrie Hatcher-Kay, Ph.D., of Partners in Healing, and John Varani, Ph.D., of the Institute for Christian Counseling.
Contact me: (734) 447-3301 or email me: email@example.com